COVID-19: Stirling Open Postponed

Message from Stirling Storm committee as follows:

Dear all,

Thank you all for your interest in what was set to be one of the biggest and most successful Stirling STS tournaments ever.

The STA board met earlier on in the week with the topic of upcoming tournaments on the table. Unfortunately, due to the open-ended and unpredictable nature of the pandemic we are all experiencing, the STA and club have taken the decision to cancel the Stirling Open.

On a more positive note, this is see you later and not goodbye for the Stirling STS. We’ll continue to work with venues, the STA and clubs to find a suitable date when this is all over. The Edinburgh Open remains on at the end of June so we can hope for resolution by this point!

If you’ve already paid your deposit for the tournament we will work to return this to you very shortly.

Stay safe, stay fit and we’ll see you all again soon.

Stirling Storm Committee

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.